Photos In News
1. Diversity: To burst cultural bubbles and stretch students outside their comfort zone, LEAP is deliberately taught to a group of racially, culturally and socio-economically diverse students.
2. Experiential leadership: After taking the LEAP to Lead class, students will test their leadership skills to build diverse teams, break down cultural barriers, assess chronic issues and use ingenuity to successfully impact their world.
3. Initiative and Personal Growth: LEAP offers weekly individual and group coaching calls. Each peer to peer conversation identifies individual strategies needed to ensure the team members practice the threads of leadership to achieve their goals. When students are confident and ready, they are offered an opportunity to co-teach the LEAP to Lead class to their peers.
4. Accountability and Success: LEAP trains students to be accountable to their vision and committed to the success of their mission.
5. Enterprise: LEAP empowers each student to inspire mentors around the globe to support their endeavor to create something from nothing with people they don’t know.